Office to rentOxford Street, Weston-Super-Mare
Withdrawn from Market
- Commercial ground and first floor office space TO LET
- Located in town centre, within reach of local bus routes, Weston train station and the M5
- Internal repairing and insuring terms by negotiation (IRI)
- Deposit and references required
- Gas fired central heating (not tested)
- Main room, storage rooms, kitchen and W/Cs
- Commercial EPC rating D82, rateable value £16,500 (as advised by gov.net)
Ideally situated within reach of Weston town centre and well placed for commuter links via Weston train station and the M5, this ground and first floor office space is available TO LET. Offering a main room/reception area, two store rooms, kitchen, ladies and gentleman's W/Cs and additional storage rooms, there is ample, flexible space here. Benefiting from gas fired central heating, the space is offered on flexible terms, by negotiation. Internal repairing and insuring terms. Deposit and references required. Commercial EPC rating D84, Current rateable value £16,500 (as advised by gov.net).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7514845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Plaister Ltd, Weston Super Mare.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.