Factory to rentUnit 3, Central Trading Estate, Gloucester
4,978 sq. ft.
- 4,978 sq ft (462 sq m)
- Ideal trade Counter Location
- Prominent location fronting Cole Avenue
- Eaves height of approx 16 ft 9" (5.15m)
- Steel portal frame construction
- Roller shutter door access at rear
- Ample car parking and loading facilities in the forecourt area
- Internal small office accommodation with toilet facilities
Central Trading Estate is located fronting Cole Avenue with access from Shepherd Road close to the junction off Cole Avenue, the A430 Bristol Road, the Gloucester South-West bypass and the A38 trunk road.
Road connections are excellent with Gloucester City Centre approximately 2.5 miles north and Junction 12 of the M5 motorway approximately 2.5 miles south.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-58854496.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LCP , West Midlands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.