Light Industrial to rentRoadside Unit, 13 Polmear Road, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL25 3LE
1,830 sq. ft.
- 1,830 sq ft (170 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- PROMINENT ROADSIDE INDUSTRIAL PREMISES
- SUITABLE FOR TRADE-COUNTER OR SHOWROOM
- STAFF & CUSTOMER PARKING
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE WITH A NEW LEASE
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE ASSET RATING (F)
Front Room - 11.0m x 7.6m - 82.9sqm (892sqft)
Rear Room - 11.6m x 7.6m - 87.4sqm (941sqft)
(Including WC Facilities)
Total GIA - 170sqm (1,830sqft)
Ceiling Height - 3.7m
The premises is immediately available with the benefit of a new Full Repairing and Insuring lease for a term of 6-12 Years with other terms to be agreed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 13Polmeor. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redgrave Commercial, Truro.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.