Office to rent29-32 The Oval, London, E2
£7,129 pcm (£29.5 per sq. ft.)
2,900 sq. ft.
- 2,900 sq ft (269 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Excellent floor to ceiling heights
- Good natural daylight
- New modern lighting
- New demised W/C's
- New kitchenette
- Central heating
- Loading door with roller shutter
- Outside the congestion charge zone
The Oval is located in trendy East London, moments from Hackney Road and Regent's Canal. The local area benefits for variety of cafés, restaurants and bars nearby, most notably Broadway Market and Columbia Road. The area benefits from excellent transport services via bus links to Shoreditch, the City and The West End. London Overground and Underground services are also available via Cambridge Heath and Bethnal Green.
Bethnal Green (Central Line)
Cambridge Heath (Overground)
Buses 26, 48, 55 & 106 (Shoreditch, Liverpool Street, Old Street, the West End, Finsbury Park & Waterloo)
This modern industrial building has recently undergone a refurbishment programme that now provides three self-contained, bright and open plan offices/studios.
Following the recent lettings of Units 2&3, the only remaining space is in Unit 1.
The office contains impressive floor to ceiling height with glazing to the front each unit, retaining good levels of natural day light.
Unit 1 has the benefit of a commercial roller shutter that opens directly in to the unit. The property is ready for immediate occupation.
* Excellent floor to ceiling heights
* Good natural daylight
* New modern lighting
* New demised W/C's
* New kitchenette
* Central heating
* Loading door with roller shutter
* Outside the congestion charge zone
Approximate Floor Areas
Unit 1 2,900 sq. ft. 269.4 sq. m.
Flexible terms available
£29.50 per sq. ft.
£85,550 per annum (exclusive)
The property is elected for VAT
We understand that the rates payable for the year 2017/18 are £19,586 or £6.75 per sq. ft.
Interested parties must verify these figures with the local billing authority, London borough of Tower Hamlets.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-59114189.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference theoval. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page LLP, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.