Office to rentWestway, Caterham, Surrey, CR3
4,693 sq. ft.
- 4,693 sq ft (435 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Excellent on site car parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Kitchen facilities
- Male & female wc's
- On site storage
- Partial Air Conditioning
- Perimeter Trunking with CAT V wiring
- Fully carpeted
- Two stand alone buildings in the courtyard suitable for specialised work areas or archiving.
SELF CONTAINED OFFICES
TO LET WITH CAR PARKING
(Other uses considered STP)
The property occupies a prominent corner position on the north side of Westway which is a popular link road between the commercial area of the High Street and Raglan Shopping Centre leading through to the Tesco Supermarket at The Village.
Caterham is well positioned for access on to the motorway system with junction 6 and 7 of the M25 being only a few miles to the south.
The accommodation comprises a mix of open plan and cellular offices arranged over lower ground, ground, first and second floors with a ground floor entrance and frontage to Westway.
The total net internal areas are as follows:
436 sq m (4693 sq ft)
The property is available to let on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
Rent: The commencing rental is £60,000 per annum exclusive plus VAT (if applicable) Subject to Contract.
According to the Government website the Rateable Value is £45,500. The UBR for 2017/18 is 46.6p in the £.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate:
Full information available upon request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-59288108.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SHCAT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gildersleve & Payne, Surrey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.