Office to rentStudio 27, Hackney Downs Studios, London E8 2BT
£4,000 pcm (£38.4 per sq. ft.)
1,250 sq. ft.
- 1,250 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Post sorting, holding and collection service
- Reception service 7 days a week
- Security, 24 hour access and CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Waste collection
- Zipcar membership
- Option for high speed internet
- Profile on eatworkart.com
It's previous use was as a music production studio, with separate areas for performance and recording, but would work well as studio space, creative workspace or office.
Flexible licence available
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.