Office to rentHampton Court Road, East Molesey, Surrey KT8
Offers Invited (£19.5 per sq. ft.)
1,395 sq. ft.
- 1,395 sq ft (129 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Fully-fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Close proximity to Hampton Court Station
- Regular service to London Waterloo (33 mins)
- Views over Bushy Park
The property is located on Hampton Court (A308) opposite the ground of Hampton Court Palace and Hampton Court Gate entrance to Bushy Park. The rear of the property overlooks Bushy Park.
Hampton Court Rail Station is approximately a five minute walk and provides a regular service to London Waterloo. Junction 1 of the M3 is approximately 3.5 miles North West and provides access to the main motorway network.
Courtview House comprises a four storey building with brick elevation, mansard slated roof and concrete floors. The available space is located on the lower ground floor and second floor, which provides a kitchen and fully fitted bathroom. The spaces can be let together or separately.
Second floor - 705 sq. ft. - 66 sq. m.
Lower ground floor - 690 sq. ft. - 64 sq. m.
Total - 1,395 sq. ft. - 130 sq. m.
New lease/s available direct from the Landlord.
Rent - £19.50 per sq. ft.
Business Rates - Estimated at approximately £6.00 per sq. ft.
Service Charge - TBC
Legal Costs - Each party to bear their own legal costs
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-59529920.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Courtview. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Smith & Partners, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.