Office to rentCity Road, Finsbury, EC1V
950 sq. ft.
- 950 sq ft (88 sq m)
- First floor office space located close to Upper Street.
- Comprises several rooms with kitchen and benefiting from great nautral light.
- Angel Underground Station (Northern Line) is within 4-5 minutes' walk.
- Energy Performance Asset Rating - E
The property comprises the first floor of a period building constructed in the mid 1880s which comprises several rooms with kitchen and benefiting from part perimeter trunking, electric heating, suspended ceiling with Cat II lighting and great natural light. Car parking may be available by separate negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-59611132.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COM170098_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell, Commercial properties .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.