Warehouse to rent600 Edgefauld Road, Glasgow, G21
37,477 sq. ft.
- 37,477 sq ft (3,481 sq m)
- Use class orders: B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Good quality warehouse space with secure yard.
- Excellent links to M8 Motorway and public transport.
- Flexible lease terms and budget rent.
- Gross internal area of 3,482 sq.m (37,477 sq.ft), or thereby.
- Site area of 0.90 hectares (2.21 acres), or thereby.
- Rental offers invited in the region of £60,000 per annum.
- Low rental rate of £1.60 per sq.ft.
The property forms a detached industrial building of steel frame
construction with brick infill cavity walls beneath a steel framed roof,
overlaid in cement sheet panels.
The warehouse layout provides for two main warehouse bays which
are interconnected. Offices, toilets and staff areas are formed in an
L-shape around the perimeter of the warehouse. Plentiful car parking
is provided to the east and south of the property with yard / loading
area being the north. There are two ground level roller shutter doors,
each situated under a small canopy space.
Lighting within the warehouse is via stipe fluorescent tube light
fittings and heating by means of ceiling mounted gas powered hot
We measure the eaves height within the warehouse to be
approximately 3.65 metres.
In accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice (6th
Edition), we estimate the property to have a gross internal area of
3,482 sq.m (37,477 sq.ft).
The warehouse is centrally positioned on a large site, allowing the
ability for 360 degree circulation with some minor alterations if
The total site area is approximately 0.90 hectares (2.21 acres).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-59618408.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WSA955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.