Office to rentSuite 1, 37 Colville Road, Acton W3 8BL
863 sq. ft.
- 863 sq ft (80 sq m)
- Inclusive rent
- Main office and two partitioned rooms
- Good natural light
- Kitchenette area
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Intruder alarm
- CAT 5 fibre optic cabling
- LED lighting
- The use of 2 car parking spaces
- Shared toilets on the ground floor
The property is located on the South Acton Trading Estate, approximately 1.5 miles from Chiswick Roundabout, which itself provides excellent road communication via the North and South Circular Roads and the A4/M4. Chiswick High Road is approximately ½ mile distant, providing excellent banking, retail, restaurant and leisure facilities.
Chiswick Park Underground Station (District Line) and Acton Town (Piccadilly and District Lines) are both approximately ½ mile. South Acton Mainline Station (for Waterloo) is within ¼ mile and there are numerous bus routes.
FIRST FLOOR OFFICE SUITE WITH CAR PARKING - INCLUSIVE RENT
The property comprises a 2-storey self-contained warehouse premises with offices over ground and first floors and car parking to the front of the building.
A new FRI lease is available for a term to be agreed. Flexible short-term leases will also be considered.
£22,000 per annum (inclusive of Business Rates, Gas, Electricity and Water).
The property is presently used for B1 purposes.
Both parties to bear their own legal costs.
Through prior arrangement with sole agent Vokins.
Floor Area: 863.00 sqft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-59736810.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 107988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vokins, Brentford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.