Office to rentJacks Place, Unit 11 6 Corbett Place, London E1 6NN
£2,900 pcm (£69.61 per sq. ft.)
500 sq. ft.
- 500 sq ft (46 sq m)
- 5-9 desks suitable for designers, professionals from the property or construction industry or a tech start up
- Rent inclusive of service charge, business rates, internet services, cleaning
- Meeting and presentation room, magnetic pin-up space and large screen
- Printer and plotter (priced at cost value)
- Flexible desk layout
- Secure access and receptionist
- Kitchen and shower facilities
- Vast material samples library
High ceiling, light-filled warehouse conversion with views over the Truman Brewery, with large industrial windows (double glazing), east facing, exposed concrete and painted brick walls, large magnetic pin-up spaces, separate meeting room with large screen TV, leased internet line, kitchen, shower and central heating
Flexible licence available between 3-12 months minimum term
Spitalfields is close to Liverpool Street Station, The City, Brick Lane, Shoreditch and Old Street. The area is vibrant with fashion, media, food, antiques and art. The building hosts a number of media, design firms and advertising agencies. Great local transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.