Serviced Office to rentAndre Street, Hackney, E8
2,820 sq. ft.
- 2,820 sq ft (261 sq m)
- SELF CONTAINED OFFICE SPACE
- 2820 SQ FT WITH OPTION TO RENT LESS SPACE (£30 PER SQ FT)
- FIRST FLOOR (WITH OPTION TO RENT GROUND FLOOR DESK SPACE)
- SHOWER/WC FACILITIES / KITCHEN AREAS
- ACCESS TO GROUND FLOOR CAFE
- SECURED COMMUNAL COURTYARD GARDEN
- NEWLY REDECORATED - SHELL CONDITION WITH CAPPED SERVICES
- FULL DOUBLE GLAZING & HEATING
- GREAT LOCATION OFF DOWNS PARK ROAD - OPPOSITE HACKNEY DOWNS PARK
- ULTRA FAST INTERNET (1 GBPS)
Wild & Co are pleased to offer for rent this; self-contained first floor office space - 2,820 sq ft.
Situated directly off Down Park Road, opposite Hackney downs Park.
Ultra-fast internet (1 Gbps)
Kitchen & shower/WC facilities
Secure communal courtyard
Good natural light
Offered in shell condition with capped services and glazing installed
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference andre. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wild & Co., Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.