Retail Property (high street) to rentPasture Street, Grimsby, Lincolnshire, DN32
Let by Us
221 sq. ft.
- 221 sq ft (20 sq m)
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- security shutters and alarm system
- adjacent parking
- very close to town centre
Property reference number 5715470. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A1 retail unit TO LET appx 220 sq ft suit a variety of uses. Deal direct with Landlord on flexible lease........no admin fees or VAT. On street parking outside. Premises is just a five minute walk from town centre. The property benefits from security shutters and an alarm system. Up to 100% rates relief may be available on the property. There is a small WC toilet and kitchenette area at the rear and hot water is available at both by instant electric under sink units. Convector wall heater is main heating for the property.as there is no gas supply available. Shop is currently used as 2nd hand shop but vacant possession can be given at short notice.
* Please quote ref. 5715470 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-59973967.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5715470_47300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.