Office to rentWalliscote Grove Road, Weston-Super-Mare
- Approx 70 seat, fully serviced, third floor office space available TO LET as a whole or individual seats
- Fully managed reception facility during office hours
- Meeting rooms
- Rent inclusive of business rates, light, power, heating, water, sewage rates and insurance
- Flexible terms by negotiation
- Lift access, small personal lockers and cleaning service provided
- Full Wifi connection provided
- Additional car parking offered at Locking Road by separate negotiation
- Printing and copying facility
Located in the centre of the bustling and busy town of Weston-super-Mare and offered on flexible terms by negotiation. Circa 70 seats/desks offered TO LET individually or as a whole with facilities including, but not limited to; fully serviced, full WiFi connection provided, fully managed reception facility, lift access, personal lockers, cleaning service, disabled car park (for blue badge holders), telephone handsets for each desk, meeting rooms and kitchen/staff welfare facilities. Rent is per desk and inclusive of business rates, light, power, heating, water, sewage rates and insurance. Situated in the town centre, within reach of local shops and amenities as well as the sea front this super office facility is well placed for transport links to the surrounding suburban areas via bus, train and car. Please contact our offices for further enquiries or to arrange viewings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7792601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Plaister Ltd, Weston Super Mare.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.