Office to rentSecond Floor, 31 Windmill Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T 2JN
£1,500 pcm (£44.55 per sq. ft.)
404 sq. ft.
- 404 sq ft (37 sq m)
- Light & Bright from South Facing Windows on 2 Sides
- Good Ceiling Height (2.6m)
- Meeting Room / Office With Sliding Door
- Air-Conditioning (Not Tested)
- Wooden Flooring
- Central Heating
- Shared Cloakrooms
- CCTV & Entry Phone System
- Unofficial Roof Terrace
Offices – B1.
404 SQ.FT. | 37.53 SQM.
We estimate a maximum of 6-8 desks.
A light & bright office with south facing windows on two sides thanks to the buildings positioning on the corner of a very wide junction. The office has a private kitchenette, air-conditioning as well as a meeting room / office with sliding door.
• Light & Bright from South Facing Windows on 2 Sides.
• Good Ceiling Height (2.6m).
• Air-Conditioning (not tested).
• Meeting Room / Office with Sliding Door.
• Wood Flooring.
• Central Heating.
• Private Kitchenette & Shared Cloakrooms.
• CCTV & Entry Phone System.
• Unofficial Roof Terrace.
We have requested a connectivity report from our client outlining their existing telecoms / fibre supply coming into the demise, which we hope to confirm shortly.
Third Floor – An assignment of the existing lease until 15th May 2019. Outside the Landlord & Tenant Act.
For clarity, internal photography shows the vacant second floor and should be used for indicative purposes only.
An assignment of the existing lease until 15th May 2019. The lease will be contracted outside the Landlord and Tenant Act. Alternatively, a new lease is available.
Each party is to be responsible for their own cost incurred in the transaction.
Available to view immediately
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-59994160.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LDG – The Creative Property Team, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.