Office to rent51 Warriston Crescent, Edinburgh, EH3
- Good quality office accommodation in popular location
- Two off-street car parking spaces
- Busy residential and commercial area
- 73.21 sq.m. (788sq.ft.)
- Offers of £14,000 per annum
The premises are currently laid out to provide office accommodation over the garden floor of a three storey and basement stone built traditional tenement building under a pitched and slate roof and, uniquely, comes with a garden and two off-street parking spaces.
The property, internally is well laid out to a good standard and comprises large compartmentalised office accommodation and a small well equipped kitchen/ tea preparation area along with toilet facilities.
The unit is generally in a good condition and could be re-commissioned with limited expense.
The property is strategically located in the Cannonmills area of Edinburgh approximately 1 mile north from the city centre. The location offers excellent footfall and a throughput of traffic heading into the city centre and to local offices and businesses.
Other occupiers in the area include the Royal Bank of Scotland, Standard Life, Tanfield Business Park as well as local cafes, bars and restaurants along with a high volume of quality residential units.
The premises have been measured in accordance with RICS Code of Measuring Practice - 6th Edition. The net internal floor areas have been calculated as being approximately as follows:
Total NIA - 73.21 sq.m. (788 sq.ft.)
From reference to the Scottish Assessors' Association website, the subjects are noted to have a Rateable Value of £4,300.
It should be noted that under the terms of the Small Business Bonus Scheme, the property may be eligible for 100% rates relief however, this situation should be confirmed directly with the Local Authority.
The subjects are offered on normal full repairing and insuring terms for a period to be negotiated incorporating rent reviews at appropriate intervals.
Offers of £14,000 per annum exclusive are sought.
A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for the subjects is available to upon request.
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Each party will be responsible for paying their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
Upon completion of legal formalities.
Strictly by contacting the sole selling agents:-
17 Corstorphine Road
Tel: 0131 6246 130
Fax: 0131 477 6016
Strictly by arrangement with the agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-60132611.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ESA1051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Edinburgh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.