Office to rentPark Cross Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire , LS1 2QH
- Leeds City Centre location
- All inclusive price
- Super fast fibre internet
- Brand new fully furnished space
- Plug and play
- Fully air conditioned
- Full time reception service
- Flexible terms
- Immediate occupation
- Hot desking
From the spacious reception to our glass-walled conference rooms to the airy climate-controlled individual offices and unique co-working areas. Located smack in the middle of downtown Leeds backing onto Park Square East. You will love everything about this centre! Come and experience our vibrant community of small businesses, startups, freelancers, entrepreneurs and remote teams with more perks than you can imagine!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32SCPJG. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LentinSmith, Harrogate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.