Office to rent2 Old Street Yard, London EC1Y 8AF
£20,278 pcm (£63.5 per sq. ft.)
3,832 sq. ft.
- 3,832 sq ft (356 sq m)
- Manned reception overlooking campus courtyard
- Ceiling mounted heating and cooling fan coil units
- New openable windows to provide natural ventilation
- Exposed concrete soffit and columns with feature red oxide sprinkler pipework
- New suspended linear led light fittings
- New 150mm raised access floors
- Generous floor to ceiling height of 3.1m
- Balconies overlooking old street yard
- Communal rooftop terrace
Old Street Yard is a new public courtyard that will open up the space between City Road and Mallow Street, enhancing the lifestyle of those who work at White Collar Factory campus, as well as those who pass through the area.\n\nA sub lease for a term no longer than 3 years
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.