Retail Property (high street) to rent95 Middlesex Street, London, E1
Withdrawn from Market
1,292 sq. ft.
- 1,292 sq ft (120 sq m)
- Prominent Residential Block
- Demised Kitchenette and WC
- Loading Access to the Rear
- Parking potentially Available by way of a Separate Arrangement
The unit is arranged over the ground, basement and first floors of a prominent residential block. The unit benefits from a demised kitchenette and WC as well as loading access to the rear via a shared car park. Parking is potentially available by way of a separate arrangement.
The unit benefits from Class A1 use and would suit a
range of retail, fashion, café or A1 food operators who
are looking to establish themselves in the City. Interest
subject to a change of use to Classes A2, D1 and D2 will
be considered subject to the necessary consents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-60466972.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 22817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strettons, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.