|Added on Rightmove:||17 June 2017 (430 days ago)|
- Penistone town centre
- First floor premises
- Would make ideal office or beauty treatment room
- Shared cloakroom with W.C.
- Communal entrance to staircase
- Located above Clarks chemist
- Centrally located
- Electric heating
- Short term 6 month lease available
- Deposit of £500
The property has a rear communal entrance door to the rear of the chemist, a shared staircase gives entrance to the first floor landing and private spacious room ideal for an office or beauty treatment room it has a good degree of natural light from several windows and has electric heating. There is a shared W.C. facility on the first floor. Room measurements 14'4" x 13'5"
The tenant will be responsible for their own electric and business rates.
If you are interested in viewing this property please call 01226 766755.
Some of our properties accept Pets however you are advised to check this before arranging your viewings.
Most our properties do not accept DSS however again we would ask you to check with us first.
We do not allow smoking inside any of our properties.
Each tenant who applies for a property with us will need to referenced and online credit checks will be carried out, these are carried our by an external company called Homelet.
We have standard referencing and credit check fees all of which are detailed on our website, our tenants fees start from £120.00 including Vat for a single adult and vary accordingly to your circumstances.
A move in check in fee is payable per tenancy when applications are accepted of £60.00 including VAT.
We always charge a deposit/bond and this will amount to equivalent to six weeks rent.
We also request a holding deposit to be paid upon you been accepted for the property, this is non-refundable if you change your mind.
One months rent and the full deposit is required before you can move into the property.
For further information on the procedures and fees a full description is available on the tenants page of our website -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60519214.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101202000850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pennine Lettings & Sales, Penistone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.