Office to rentD50, Moorside, D50, Moorside, COLCHESTER, Essex
450 sq. ft.
- 450 sq ft (41 sq m)
- Available on 7 Year Lease or Short Term Tenancy
- On-Site Car Parking
- Close to Colchester Town Centre
- A service charge of £1 per sq ft per annum will be levied to cover costs of site security, external lighting and cleaning of the common areas.
- All quoted figures are plus VAT at the current rate.
A high quality refurbishment providing a range of offices/ light industrial / warehouse (B1 & B8) and trade country units that benefit from: allocated onsite parking, good natural daylight, all mains services, ISDN Lines, electronically operated roller shutter doors, scope for mezzanine floors, single and 3-phase electricity, new disabled WC facilities, kitchenette and all within a secure environment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-60549671.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whybrow Chartered Surveyors, Colchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.