Retail Property (high street) to rentHigh Street, Walthamstow, London, E17 7JS
- Ground floor A3 retail space
- Prominent 10 meter double frontage
- Kitchen to the rear plus 2 WCs
- Rear loading/unloading+
- Excellent Transport Links
- Well Served by Local Amenities
- Home to many National Reatilers
- Europe Longest Outdoor Street Market
Humphrey and Co Estates London's local Property Agent are pleased to market this A3 retail unit in a prominent High street Location. The unit is approximately 2,560 sq ft (237 sq m) and is ground floor retail space that comprises of a shop front, office, rear kitchen, w/c and also rear access.
This property is situated off Hoe Street (A112) in the Heart of Walthamstow High Street therefore benefitting from excellent frontage the property is in a densely populated residential and vibrant commercial area. There is plenty of footfall within the immediate vicinity and the area is well served by exceptional public transport links in Central London. This shop is close to other national and independent retail occupiers - nearby including Ladbrokes, Nationwide, Sainsbury's and Wilkinson's, and close to the entrance of The Mall where occupiers include Superdrug, Asda, Burtons, New Look and Costa Coffee.
Benefiting from Good footfall level due to proximity to The Mall and the long established market, Walthamstow High Street remains an active and diverse retail location also Walthamstow Central station (Victoria Line underground and Overground services) and Bus Terminus with many routes into the City and West End.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 404793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey & Co Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.