Commercial Property to rentMarine Terrace, Margate
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
- Sought after seaside town location
- Commercial premises over two floors
- Directly opposite Margate sands
- Potential for residential use on first and second floors
- Ideal for restaurant or Bar
- No chain
Sea facing commercial premises with potential for residential accommodation above, located along Margate's busy Marine Terrace, close to the rejuvenated Dreamland fun park and events centre.
Rarely available, a fantastic opportunity to acquire a freehold commercial premises in Margate. Subject to the relevant planning permission the property could be considered for restaurant, bar or other commercial use premises in the busy seaside town of Margate.
The property comprises; Ground floor commercial premises with a total floor area of approximately 1400 sq ft. Lower ground floor with access from Hall by the Sea Road. First, second and third floors currently unused with a number of rooms both sea facing and with views across Dreamland.
Ground floor area 19.20m (63'0") x 4.95m (16'3")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference XPT1000855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xpertagents Ltd, UK.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.