Office to rentOff mansfield Road, Athersley North
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
- 223.98m2 (2,411 sq ft) within 0.16 Acres
- Prices on Application
- Former Local Authority Depot
- Range of Interconnected Offices a& Stores
- Suitable for storage of Plant,Machinery etc for variety of trdes
- Secure Yard with Parking & Storage
- Alternative uses subject to planning
- EPC E
STORES, WORKSHOPS AND OFFICES.
223.98m2 (2,411 sq ft) within 0.16 acres
Prices on Application
Former Local Authority Depot
Range of Interconnected Offices & Stores
Suitable for Storage of Plant, Machinery etc for Variety of Trades
Secure Yard with Parking & Storage
Alternative uses subject to planning
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
It is a former Council depot used for maintenance of and administration of municipal houses. It is a
self contained and secure site with its own dedicated driveway.
There are a series of inter connected offices and stores within a two storey building, together with
additional attached storage facilities.
There are hard surfaced open storage / parking facilities within the site permitting the manoeuvring
It is situated approximately 3km north east of Barnsley town centre amongst predominantly local
The accommodation briefly comprises:-
Canteen/rest room 19.52m
Plant Room 6.75 m
Offices 32.26 m
2 with gas fired central heating and category II lighting
Kitchen 5.63 m
Ladies & Gents WCs
The property has a gated driveway leading to a secure yard area for parking or storage.
Immediately to the front of the principal building is a service area suitable for loading / unloading
and / or further storage. This area has a metal staircase access to the first floor offices.
The site is fully secure and self contained.
All mains services are connected. None of them have been tested and we are unable to issue any
warranties as to their condition.
Reference made to the Valuation Offices website reveals that the property is described as a Storage
Depot and Premises with a currently adopted rateable value of £7500.
The property is currently occupied under the terms of lease by Berneslai Homes Ltd. The tenant has
served notice to end the lease on 31st March 2018 whereupon vacant possession will be granted.
The property has an energy efficiency rating of Band E. A copy of the certificate is available from our
office on request.
When applying to rent one of our properties application/administration fees may become payable in addition to rent and bond. Please contact a member of staff for further details.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beecroft Estates, Mexborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.