Office to rentThe De Beauvoir Block, 92-96 De Beauvoir Road, London N1 4EN
£8,397 pcm (£40 per sq. ft.)
312–2,519 sq. ft.
- 312 sq ft (28 sq m)
- Private outside courtyard accessible to all tenants and guests of the Block
- High-speed, secure internet
- Beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socialising with fellow members
- All-day on-site café
- Bookable meeting room available with catering options
- Gated community with CCTV
- Original timber floors
- Exposed brick
- Original large windows
Positioned between the sophistication of Islington and the urban setting of Dalston, De Beauvoir is an ideal spot to experience the best from either side.
Flexible lease terms available. No deposit required.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.