Commercial Property to rentLong Lane, London, EC1A
- RETAIL UNIT AVAILABLE TO RENT
- OPPOSITE SMITHFIELD MARKET
- MOMENTS FROM FARRINGDON CROSSRAIL (2018)
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- VIEWINGS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT
- AVAILABLE NOW
A fantastic commercial unit available for rent in this desirable location opposite Smithfield Market and close to Barbican tube station and soon to be released Farringdon Cross rail in 2018.
Farringdon will become one of the UKs busiest rail hubs, connecting with Thameslink and the London Underground to provide links with outer London, the home counties, the City, Canary Wharf and three of Londons five airports. With statistics of 140 trains per hour flowing through the Farringdon station at peak, this is a prime location for any commercial unit.
Recently refurbished, this retail unit is a beautiful example of keeping in touch with the history of the area, yet still part of the local regeneration.
Located over two floors from Ground to Basement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.