Office to rentKingsland Road, Shoreditch, E2
1,719 sq. ft.
- 1,719 sq ft (159 sq m)
- Prominent office/studio unit set on ground & lower ground floors close to Dalston Kingsland Station.
- Comprises a ground and lower ground floor office/studio unit fitted out to a high specification.
- Benefits from good natural light, high ceilings, exposed brick walls, double glazed windows & wooden flooring.
- The premises has shared use of a communal garden at the rear of the building.
- Energy Performance Asset Rating - D
Comprises a ground and lower ground floor office/studio unit fitted out to a high specification with very high ceilings, exposed brick walls, double glazed windows, gas central heating, good natural light, wooden flooring and entryphone. There is a fitted kitchen, shower and a WC within the premises.
The premises benefit from the shared use of a communal garden at the rear of the building.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-60927556.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COM170186_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell, Commercial properties .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.