Light Industrial to rentMiddlewich 353, Erf Way, Middlewich, CW10
£154,482 pcm (£5.25 per sq. ft.)
353,102 sq. ft.
- 353,102 sq ft (32,804 sq m)
- 14m clear height
- 36 Dock level and 4 level access doors across 2 elevations
- 2 service yards with minimum 35m yard depth
- 30 trailer parking bays
- Marshalling offices to 2 elevations
- Security Gatehouse
- Separate Car Park with 150 spaces
- 3 storey office/amenity accommodation
- 60 Kn/m2 floor loading
Modern High bay Warehouse Facility
Available January 2018
Middlewhich 353 is a modern distribution faciity which benefits from the following specification:
Located approximately 2 miles from Junction 18 of the M6 motorway, Middlewich is approximately 27 miles (43 km) south-west of Manchester, 39 miles (63 km) south-east of Liverpool Docks, 63 miles (101 km) north of Birmingham and 13 miles (21 km) north of Crewe, making it an ideal location to service the north-west and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by B8 Real Estate LLP, Warrington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.