Retail Property (high street) to rentBaxter Gate, Loughborough
Withdrawn from Market
- A retail brand new unit 52m2. (560 sq. ft.) Lying in prime central Loughborough location
- Having frontage of 24' (7.3m)
- Use for A1/A2/A3
- Lease 5 years with break clause after three years or longer lease by negotiation
- Planning application P/15/2645/2
- Next door to Pizza Express and Baxter Gate new Shopping complex with Cineworld
- Public transport facilities on Baxter Gate, close to intercity rail links
- Available 2018
- A RENT FREE PERIOD NEGOTIABLE
A brand new 52m2 (560 sq ft.) retail shop available in early 2018 with A1/A2/A3 use (planning permission number P/15/2645/2), frontage of 24' (7.3m)
Lying in prime retail location next to Pizza Express and then next door to Baxter Gate shopping complex with Cineworld incorporated.
With close proximity to public transport facilities, all shopping, pubs and restaurants and ease of access to road network and intercity rail links off Nottingham Road
Lease period available 5 years with break after third year or longer lease by negotiation.
All enquiries to Nicholas Bonfield Estate Agents in Biggin Street Loughborough 01509323232 or email email@example.com
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61079050.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8049475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Bonfield Estate Agents, Loughborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.