Restaurant to rentMiddlesex Street, Aldgate East
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- Can be converted to a Night Club
- Large Restaurant with Private Hall
- In the heart of City of London and Nightlife
Large A3 Commercial Unit available in a very desirable location. Property is situated in Middlesex Street, currently serving as an Indian Restaurant. The premises also has a large hall and a large bar area, catering for all kinds of events, weddings, birthdays, club/disco events which can accommodate up to 600 guests.
The unit compromises of a large ground floor restaurant with private hall with a fully fitted kitchen. It also has a large bar area and bathrooms.
The property is situated in a very busy area for passing trade.
There is 8 years lease remaining
Premium of £290,000
Rent £50,000 Per Annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61170301.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CL0006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Up My Street, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.