Restaurant to rentMile End Road, Stepney Green, London
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- BENEFITS FROM HIGH FOOTFALL
- Recently refurbished
- Next to Queen Mary's University
- Within minutes from Stepney Green Underground Station
- Rear Parking
This is a great opportunity to acquire a well-equipped and recently refurbished unit, which comprises of a ground floor and basement level seating area for 80+ customers, two customer toilets and a basement also used for storage and an office. This commercial unit is situated in an excellent position, benefiting from good passing trade, with Queen Marys University moments away.
This unit offers excellent transport links from Stepney Green station via district and Hammersmith and City line providing you easy access into the City. Mile End Road is also easily accessible by car via the A11, A12 and A13
Ground floor and basement level seating area for 80+ customers
Total retail space: 1,800 sqft approx.
Our client wishes to issue a new FRI lease.
£36,000 per annum
All interested parties are encouraged to make their own enquiries with London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
Each party are to bear their own legal costs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61170325.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CL0012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Up My Street, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.