Shop to rentBrick Lane, Heneage St, E1
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- CLOSE TO UNDERGROUND STATION
- LOW RENT FOR GREAT LOCATION
- LANDLORD FLEXIBLE ON USAGE
Up My Street in conjunction with Property Loops are proud to present this A1 retail premises located near the prominent and busy location of Brick Lane.
The unit was previously running as a Travel Agent.
Proposed businesses (Travel, Cafe, News Agent, Grocery, Vape, Estate agent etc...)
This is a great opportunity to acquire an A1 retail unit off Brick Lane for a record low rent of £13,000 P/A which is uncommon in the area with average rents of £25,000+ in the area.
Landlord flexible on usage subject to planning.
Lease length: New F.R.I lease (Landlord flexible long or short term)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61170331.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CL0015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Up My Street, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.