Office to rentBond Street, 36 Bond Street, Nuneaton, CV11
3,153 sq. ft.
- 3,153 sq ft (292 sq m)
- OPEN TO RENTAL OFFERS
- Prominent and accessible town centre position
- 8 parking spaces
- Close proximity to the train station and town centre retail
- Gas fired central heating, installed together with sealed unit double glazing
- Accommodation arranged across ground, first and second floors.
- Quality office fittings and layout
Gethin House occupies a very prominent position within the centre of Nuneaton Town, within a small parade of shops. The building is of brick construction with a pitched tiled roof, benefitting from double glazing throughout. Internally the offices are well laid out with a reception/ lobby at ground floor, offices and a kitchen at first floor and further offices with some storage at second floor level. The offices benefit from category 5 cabling throughout, gas fired central heating, recessed florescent lighting, male and female WC facilities, security and fire alarms, with 8 parking spaces to the rear in an enclosed car park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61186348.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bromwich Hardy, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.