Land to rentLand At Pool Road Industrial Estate, Pool Road, Nuneaton, CV10
- 0.63 acres (0.25 hectares)
- Secure hard standing storage site
- Defined industrial estate with a mixture of B1, B2 and B8 uses at the estate.
- Well Known and easily accessible site
- Flexible rental terms available
Available is a securely fenced and gated plot of land to the Eastern End of the Pool Road Industrial Estate close to the centre of Nuneaton. The site has palisade fencing surrounding it and double access gates to the front. The site is largely hard standing, previously having been used for vehicle and pallet storage. The site will be completely cleared prior to any occupation and if necessary the landlord is prepared to complete any works necessary for a decent period of occupation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61320847.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bromwich Hardy, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.