Office to rentUnit 17AA, Pineapple Business Park, Pineapple Lane, Salwayash
800 sq. ft.
- 800 sq ft (74 sq m)
- 800 sq ft. First floor office unit available in a rural location.
- Plenty of car parking available on site,
- Recently refurbished to include painting and carpets.
- Private kitchen and WC.
- Fully managed business park3 miles from Bridport.
17AA is a self-contained first floor office or studio unit with private kitchen and WC.
The unit has been painted, carpeted and fitted out with multiple data phone and electrical points and is in immaculate condition.
The property is located on a well maintained business park in an idyllic rural location in Salwayash, 3 miles north of Bridport.
Pineapple Business Park is an environmentally responsible business location with recycling facilities, up to 100% electricity generated from its own PV array, ample parking including an electric car hook-up point. Additional site services include: document/equipment storage, newspaper delivery, milk and lunch vans.
EPC Rating: C
First floor accommodation 800 sq ft.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference YVC170005_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Yeovil.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.