Office to rent29-35 West Ham Lane
£18,666 pcm (£32 per sq. ft.)
7,000–11,525 sq. ft.
- 7,000 sq ft (650 sq m)
- LARGE OPEN PLAN OFFICE TOTALLING 11,525 SQ FT
- GROUND FLOOR RECEPTION AREA AND CAFE
- EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- OPTION TO TAKE A SMALLER AREA SUBJECT TO AGREEMENT
- SUPERB VIEWS ACROSS STRATFORD
The property is located on the northern side of West Ham Lane approximately 150 metres from the junction with Stratford Broadway and the Shopping Mall. The station, also a short walk away, provides links onto the Central, Jubilee, DLR and TFL Rail lines as well as many National Rail services. Westfield Shopping Centre provides plenty of amenities with restaurants, leisure facilities and retail shopping areas.
An existing lease until January 2025 with a tenant only break option in January 2019
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in this transaction. The prospective tenant is required to give an undertaking through their solicitors prior to the commencement of legal formalities for any abortive legal costs should they withdraw from the transaction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61454029.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 166-2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dobbin & Sullivan, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.