Office to rent16-25 Bastwick Street, London, Greater London EC1V 3PS
£6,667 pcm (£40 per sq. ft.)
2,000 sq. ft.
- 2,000 sq ft (185 sq m)
- Air conditioning
- Solid raised wood flooring
- Exposed brickwork
- Polished concrete columns/ceilings
- Large industrial windows offering excellent natural light
- Landlord will consider Bitcoin as payment of rent
This 2,000 sq ft converted warehouse is situated on the north side of Bastwick Street close to its junctions with Goswell Road and Old Street. Barbican, Old Street and Farringdon Stations are all close by, as are the many retail, restaurants and local bars serving the area.
A new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.