Retail Property (high street) to rent228 York Road, London, Battersea SW11 3SJ
£4,167 pcm (£29.17 per sq. ft.)
1,714 sq. ft.
- 1,714 sq ft (159 sq m)
- Fire safety system
- Staff room and lockers
- Office room
- Gas convection oven, hobs and griddles
- Gas braising pan
- Gas fryer
- Vegetable cutting, peeling and washing machine
- Food mixer
- Extraction and ventilation system
- Walk -in fridges and freezers
The subject property occupies a prominent corner location on York Road (A3205) at the junction with Chatfield Road. York Road is the main arterial route connecting Putney and Wandsworth with Vauxhall. This gives easy access to the West End and City. Both Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction stations are within walking distance and various bus routes are available on York Rd & the surrounding area.
The area has seen tremendous development over the past few years with a number of mixed use schemes, between Wandsworth and Battersea Bridges transforming the area, including Battersea Reach, very close to the subject property.
A new fully repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.