Office to rentInternational House, St. Katharine Walk, E1W
2,135 sq. ft.
- 2,135 sq ft (198 sq m)
- Impressive office suite in mixed-use building located on the endge of the St. Katharine Dock Estate.
- Provides open plan space with modern reception area and car parking (City Quay Car Park).
- Benefits from air conditioning, excellent natural light, meeting rooms and kitchenette.
- Close to Tower Hill, London Bridge and Fenchurch Street Stations.
- Energy Performance Asset Rating - E
Comprises a substantial and impressive mixed-use building of masonry construction within the St. Katharine Docks development. Internally the property provides ground floor retail & office space with further office accommodation on the upper floors. The available office suite we have available is located on the ground floor and benefits from the following amenities:
- Impressive modern reception with commissionaire
- Open plan layout
- 24-hour access
- Air conditioning
- Bicycle storage
- Car parking (City Quay car park)
- Dedicated WC facilities
- LG7 lighting
- Natural light
- Security system
- Shared shower facilities
- On site food services
- Dedicated meeting rooms
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61730824.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COM170157_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell, Commercial properties .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.