Office to rentBethesda Street, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11
5,600 sq. ft.
- 5,600 sq ft (520 sq m)
- Open plan top floor office suite
- Well-presented accommodation with views over Burnley
- Would split to create small office
- 5,600 sq ft (520.3 sq m)
- Close to Marks & Spencer's and Multistorey car park
A purpose built multistorey office building located in a quiet area of Burnley Town Centre.
The offices are positioned on Bethesda Street to the rear of Marks and Spencer's and directly adjacent to a multistorey car park.
Both Junctions 10 & 11 are within a 5 minute drive of the property.
The whole of the top floor of Stephen House is now available to rent.
Stephen House is a purpose built office facility located in the centre of Burnley directly behind Marks and Spencer's.
The accommodation is well presented with new carpets, lighting and panoramic views of the town.
The accommodation is mainly open plan with three private offices, a kitchen and disabled toilets.
Other tenants in the building include Lancashire County Council and a local housing association.
There are a limited number of car parking spaces available and we understand the contract car parking is available on the multistory car park.
The accommodation has been measured on a gross
internal basis (excluding toilets and corridors) and extends to the following approximate
GIA - 5,600 Sq ft - 520.3 Sq m
The premises are available by way of new lease for a term to be agreed on an effective full repairing and insuring lease.
£30,800 per annum + VAT.
In addition to the rent there is a service charge to cover the cost of cleaning of the common areas, heating, servicing of the fire extinguishers and alarm systems further details of which can be provided on request.
We are informed that the fourth floor has a rateable value of £27,500.
An energy performance certificate is available on request.
All prices quoted are exclusive of, but may be subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
It is the prospective tenant's responsibility to verify that all services and appliances are in working order and are of suitable purpose being adequate for their needs.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please
Tel: 01282 428486
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61878827.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FourthFloorStephenHouseBethesdaStreetBurnleyLancashireBB111PR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whiteacres Property, Burnley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.