Commercial Property to rentPasture Street, Grimsby
- Ground Floor Office Premises
- Would Suit Retail Use Subject To Consents
- Smartly Presented
- Approximately 54sqm (581sqft)
- Kitchen & W.C. Facilities
- Town Centre Location
- Electric Roller Shutter
- Flexible Lease Terms Available
Ground floor office premises situated in this prominent main road position on the edge of Grimsby town centre.
The property offers approximately 55sqm (592 sqft) of office accommodation and ancillary w.c. and kitchen facilities. With extensive uPVC double glazing and an electric roller shutter to the front. There is also the potential of a parking space to the rear (available by separate licence agreement if required).
The property may also be suitable for retail use subject to the necessary consent.
Available to let at £200 plus VAT per calendar month - flexible lease terms available.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30111307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.