Office to rentEnsign Street, Whitechapel, E1
677 sq. ft.
- 677 sq ft (62 sq m)
- Four Commercial Units within new development close to Shadell Overground Station.
- Mixed-use scheme of 65 new residential units distributed over 14 storeys.
- All units are on the ground floor and will benefit from A1/A2 & B1 use.
- Offered in shell condition with the option to combine units if required.
The development is a mixed-use scheme of 65 new residential units distributed over 14 storeys.
There are four commercial units available which are on the ground floor.
All units will benefit from A1/A2 & B1 use and are being offered in shell condition with the option to combine units if required.
We understand that the units are due for completion in March 2019.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61982752.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COM170324_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell, Commercial properties .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.