Retail Property (high street) to rentHigh Street, London, E17 7LD
- Assignment Of Lease
- Rent £11,000 Per Annum
- 499.12 Sq. ft
- Zero Business Rates ( Circa )
- 14 Years Lease
- A3 License
- Including All Fixtures & Fittings
- Premium Applicable
London's Local Property Agent, Humphrey & Co. Estates are proud to present an excellent opportunity to lease this superb Coffee Shop premises in a busy location close to Blackhorse station & Walthamstow Central Tube. The premises is furnished to a high standard with love and attention put into the business.
Start trading immediately with the necessary licences Happy to take offers from unrelated business as the size and location of the property is perfect for all business types. All industrial kitchen appliances furniture are included in the premium.
Shop front: Regeneration and Growth, London Borough of Waltham Forest
Works on the Shop front have been implemented, completion date is the 1st June 2017. ( Shutters, Windows, Guttering.. etc. )
The Council gives great significance to ensuring, protecting and promoting
the boroughs retail areas. In support of this they have rolled out a number of shop front improvement schemes across the borough including works at
Walthamstow High Street.
- Stone throw away from St James street Station.
- Within Ten minutes walk from Walthamstow Central Station & Blackhorse Rd
- Situated in Walthamstow Market High Road ( Europe's longest market )
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 399563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey & Co Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.