Office to rentUnit 12, Horn Park Business Centre, Beaminster, Dorset
2,224 sq. ft.
- 2,224 sq ft (206 sq m)
- Offices to let on a popular & established estate on the outskirts of Beaminster.
- Net internal area of approx. 206.53m2 (2,224 ft2) NIA.
- Available on a new lease, flexible terms available.
- Local occupiers include Turners Commercials, Shaun Annetts, Dorset Kitchens
A modern, comfortable and secure office unit of approx. 206.53 sq m (2,224 sq ft) of steel portal frame construction with part stone, block and profile sheet cladding. The unit has a reception area, offices, canteen and storage area and benefits from ample parking facilities, oil fired central heating and double glazed windows. Available on flexible terms, incentives are also available, subject to contract.
The unit is located within the popular, well maintained and well established Horn Park Quarry Business Estate, situated towards the outskirts of Beaminster, near Bridport.
The estate is 2 miles from Beaminster, on the B3163 (Broadwindsor Road), past Buglers and Clipper Tea.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference YVC170021_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Dorset Commercial .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.