3 bedroom commercial property to rentLumb Lane, Manningham, BD8 7QZ
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
- WALKING DISTANCE TO BRADFORD CITY CENTRE
- NEW SHOP FRONT WITH ELECTRIC SHUTTERS
- RETAIL AREA, PLUS ADDITIONAL SPACE ON UPPER FLOORS
- NEUTRAL DECOR & READY TO TRADE FROM IMMEDIATELY
- 920.54 SQUARE FEET
AGENT'S NOTE: Total square footage at: 920.54sqft. The premises are situated on Lumb Lane, a busy road with variety of different businesses and benefitting from significant volume of passing traffic from both White Abbey Road and Manningham Lane (A650). The property is located a short distance from Bradford City Centre and Foster Square Train Station. Compact unit, priced very sensibly to allow a new business to set up.
Discounted price of £400.00 per calendar month!
GROUND FLOOR -
RETAIL AREA: 14.39ft x 12.41ft (178.51sqft)
REAR LOUNGE AND KITCHEN: 13.55ft x 12.45ft (168.70sqft)
FIRST FLOOR -
ROOM ONE: 12.95ft x 12.60ft (163.13sqft)
ROOM TWO: 11.56ft x 7.80ft (90.10sqft)
BATHROOM: 10.50ft x 4.36ft (45.79sqft)
SECOND FLOOR -
ROOM THREE: 14.12ft x 12.63ft (178.31sqft)
ROOM FOUR: 12.26ft x 7.83ft (96sqft)
EXTERNAL: Benefiting from on-street parking directly in front of the property and also benefiting from a rear yard.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradford Estates, Bradford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.