Retail Property (high street) to rentWentworth Street, Whitechapel, E1
775 sq. ft.
- 775 sq ft (71 sq m)
- Prominent A1 retail unit located close to Aldgate East Underground Station.
- Situated on the ground floor and offers open plan trading space with triple frontage windows.
- Benefits from electronic security shutters, WC facilities and a side entrance for deliveries.
- The space would be suitable for a wide variety of A1 retail operators.
The property comprises a 4-storey mixed-use building providing retail accommodation on the ground floor and residential accommodation on the upper floors.
The available space is situated on the ground floor and offers open plan trading space with triple frontage windows and benefits from electronic security shutters, WC facilities and a side entrance for deliveries.
The space would be suitable for a wide variety of A1 retail operators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62200630.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COM170342_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell, Commercial properties .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.