Office to rent9 &10 Grampian Court, Livingston, EH54
1,684 sq. ft.
- 1,684 sq ft (156 sq m)
- Flexible leases including monthly licenses
- Immediate occupation available
- Short walk to town centre
- Ample free parking
- Self contained offices
- Up to 100% business rates relief
Grampian Court is located a short walk from the south of Almondvale Shopping Centre which includes occupiers such as M&S, Boots, Argos and Primark. The easiest way to find the property from J3 of the M8 is to head south along the A899 for approximately 2 miles, turn right onto the A71 and exit at Crofthead Interchange. Grampian Court lies approximately 400m to the north along Dedridge East Road.
The offices are arranged around a landscaped central square with a large car park adjacent to the main entrance. There are a variety of sizes available and many of the offices are self contained with their own private entrances. Offices are available in move in condition.
For further information, please see the below brochure
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62219528.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9and10_Grampian_EH546QF. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hansteen, Scotland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.