Office to rent235 St John Street, London EC1V 4NG
£29,280 pcm (£45 per sq. ft.)
7,808 sq. ft.
- 7,808 sq ft (725 sq m)
- Self-contained entrance with new canopy onto St John Street
- Substantial glazing and cutaways to lower ground floor level
- New comfort cooling and heating throughout
- Original exposed brickwork
- Modern suspended lighting
- On-site bicycle storage and shower facilities
- New self-contained WC facilities
- Exposed ceiling services
- Flexible and efficient floor plates
- Excellent natural light on both levels
The space will provide office/showroom accommodation of the highest quality. Benefiting from a new extended ground floor with spectacular ceiling height, a self-contained entrance and
substantial cutaways to the lower ground floor, the space will be ready for occupation from January 2018. Along with the substantial glazing, allowing for unrivalled branding opportunities, there will be a carefully designed approach from St John Street incorporating a new entrance canopy giving the space further prominence.
New Full Repairing & Insuring Lease for a term by arrangement direct from the Landlord.
Metal Works is located on St John Street – Clerkenwell’s premier address. The area offers an eclectic mix of cafés, bars and restaurants with famous landmarks including Smithfield Market, Exmouth Market and Clerkenwell Green in the immediate vicinity.
A short walk from the building is Farringdon Station (Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines) – from next year the Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) will link directly to Heathrow and London
City Airports, Canary Wharf and beyond. Thameslink offers direct trains to Gatwick and Luton airports and St Pancras International station is just one stop away. Angel station (Northern line) is also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Susskind & Company, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.