Commercial Property to rentAdmirals Way, Admirals Way, London, E14
Sold by Us
806 sq. ft.
- 806 sq ft (74 sq m)
- Situated in an excellent position opposite Canary Wharf
- First floor self contained office suite
- Let to Tuckers Consultancy Ltd
- Currently producing £18,490 p.a with an ERV of £32,250 pa.
- Long leasehold - 172 years unexpired at a peppercorn rent
- We are seeking offers in excess of £570,000 re! ecting a net initial yield of 3.10% assuming purchasers costs of 4.97%.
- 1 year remaining (lease outside Land & Tenant Act 1984)
REVERSIONARY OFFICE INVESTMENT
Raleigh House is ideally situated on the north side of Marsh Wall just a 2 minute
walk from the Canary Wharf Estate and Jubilee Line. Access is provided by way
of pedestrian footbridge. The Canary Wharf Estate now has an enormous array
of fantastic shopping facilities, restaurants, cafes and bars.
South Quay and Heron Quay DLR stations are also a short distance away and
provide connections to the City, Lewisham, City Airport and Stratford. The local
retail facilities have also improved at South Quay with the likes of Pret-a-Manger,
Tesco and the Co-Op, alongside numerous bars and restaurants.
The vendors are seeking offers in excess of £575,000 reflecting a net initial yield of 3.10% assuming purchasers costs of 4.97%.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 35656LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glenny, East London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.