Restaurant to rentEast India Dock Road, London, E14
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- A3-A5 RESTAURANT
- LOCATED NEAR COLLEGE
- DELIVERY AND PICK UP RANGE TO CANARY WHARF
- LOCATED ON BUSY HIGH STREET
- BENEFITS FROM HIGH FOOTFALL
Up My Street in conjunction with Property Loops are proud to present this this new A3/A5 premises on a prominent location.
A superb opportunity to acquire this A3/A5 lease with dual usage license A3/A5 restaurant.
It is minutes walk from Canary Wharf, located on a busy high street crossroads between A12 and A13 with excellent footfall.
Train station across the road.
Major bus stop on both sides.
Largest college in the borough across the road (Tower Hamlets College).
Financial capital of Europe (Canary Wharf) minutes walk from the restaurant easily within delivery and pick up range.
Currently operating as a Grill and fast food restaurant.
Furnished to a high standard.
Top of the range equipments.
Potential business: Restaurants (Stone baked pizza, Gourmet Burger, Co operate Pizza, Sushi, Thai, Mexican, Steak House)
Size: 1,400 sq.ft Approx
Rent: £16,000 Per Annum
Rates: £6,500 Per Annum
Lease length: 11 years remaining
(Inside L&T 1954 act)
Rent review: 5 years
(Next due 2022)
Premium: £80,000 ono
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62277463.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CL0025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Up My Street, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.